Mission & Vision
Inspired by the vision of St. Francis of Assisi and in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church, we extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to God's people, especially those most in need.
We call forth all who serve in this healthcare ministry, to share their gifts and talents to create a Spirit of Healing - with reverence and love for all of life, with joyfulness of spirit, and with humility and justice for all those entrusted to our care.
We are, with God's help, a healing and spiritual presence for each other and for the communities we are privileged to serve.
Our Core Values
- Service – The privilege of reaching out to meet the needs of others.
- Reverence and Love for All Life – Acknowledging that all of life is a gift from God
- Joyfulness of Spirit – An awareness of being blessed by God in all things.
- Humility – Being authentic in serving as an instrument of God.
- Justice – Striving for equity and fairness in relationships with special concern for those most in need.
Our Standards of Service
- Respect – We treat our customers and co-workers with respect, courtesy and concern.
- Appearance – We demonstrate pride and professionalism in our personal appearance and the appearance of our facility.
- Expectations – We actively work to understand our customer's needs and deliver the service that each expects. Our customer's time is valuable, and we respect that.
- Confidentiality – We respect the privacy and confidentiality needs of each customer.
- Serve As Ambassadors – We demonstrate pride in being associated with Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital and serve as ambassadors in the community.
A Prayer for our Children
“Pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to Him for the lives of your children.”
– Lamentations 2:19b
For all the children You hold
in your hands,
For all the little ones
part of Your plan,
For all those that
will walk these halls,
We pray Your blessing and
healing for them all.